How to Add The Binance Smart Chain to MetaMask
If you are reading this, you have just created your new wallet, or you want to set it up to hold $GMPD tokens. You can add the BSC Network to MetaMask following these easy steps!
1. After you have created a wallet, it is automatically linked to the Ethereum Mainnet.👇
It doesn’t allow interacting with any Binance Smart Chain dApps, so you will have to configure your wallet and add Binance Smart Chain network first. Here is a quick guide on how to do it.
2. Open the Settings menu, go to Networks.
3. Then choose Networks.
4. In the Networks settings, click on Add Network.
5. Copy and paste the following settings:
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org
Chain ID: 56
Currency Symbol (optional): BNB
Block Explorer URL (optional): https://bscscan.com
Then, click on Save:
6. Close settings and in the main screen, click on Ethereum Mainnet. Switch your network to the Smart Chain network which you just added.
7. You should now see BNB (Binance cryptocurrency) in your assets with a 0 balance.