How to Complete KYC
Here is a quick guide to completing the KYC process on GamesPad.
N.B. The following jurisdictions are prohibited from completing KYC on the GamesPad platform: Albania, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Jamaica, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United States, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Before you can join any of our deals, you must verify your identity. This is done for security reasons and to comply with international Know your client and Anti-money laundering regulations.
Below, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to complete KYC.
1. Go to the KYC page https://app.gamespad.io/kyc and make sure your web or mobile camera is connected and working. Accept the Terms and Conditions and the processing of your data and click on Next.
2. Choose your country and which document you wish to upload. Upload the photos of the ID document and click on Next.
3. Face the camera and slowly rotate your head in a full circle to complete the liveness verification. This will confirm that the KYC is completed by the document owner.
4. As soon as you have finished the selfie stage, the system will begin to verify your details. This may take up to 30 minutes.
5. Once your details are verified, they will be reflected on the KYC page and you will be able to join our deals.
How to complete the KYC from your smartphone
- To complete the KYC from a smartphone, you must install the MetaMask app and import the wallet you want to register from.
- Once you’ve installed and set up MetaMask, use the built-in browser to register and access the confirmation link in your inbox.
TrustWallet has no front camera support, thus it is impossible to complete KYC using this wallet app. You can temporarily install and import your wallet to MetaMask to complete the KYC and then join all the deals from TrustWallet.