How to lock-in/unlock NFTs on GamesPad
GamesPad Launchpad has a 5-tier system that provides various investment opportunities for users on the platform. Each GamesPad NFT is associated with a specific tier. Read more about the GamesPad 5-tier system here. To activate your tier, you will need to lock your GMPD NFT and GMPD tokens.
Here, we will walk you through the entire process of locking in your NFTs on GamesPad.
- Go to app.gamespad.io.
- Click on the “Connect Wallet” button and choose “MetaMask.”
- In the wallet, click “Connect” > “Next.”
- Now, you have to login into the GamesPad platform.
- Click on “Sign” in the wallet.
- On the dashboard, click on the “Lock-In Tokens” button.
- Type in any amount you wish to hold and click on “Approve.”
- IMPORTANT: You have to “Confirm” the transaction 3 times in your MetaMask wallet. After each confirmation, click “OK.” Please patiently wait till the platform loads the tokens.
- Once you make a transaction, scroll down and type in the NFT ID in the Lock NFT Token box. Here is a quick guide on how to find the NFT ID.
- Confirm the procedure twice in your MetaMask wallet.
- After the page refreshes, you will see that you are a Bot-tier in the “Tier progress” section.
- If you want to unlock NFTs, go to app.gamespad.io. On the dashboard, scroll down and press “Unlock NFT”.
- Confirm the operation in your MetaMask wallet by clicking “OK”.
14. Please patiently wait and click “OK” again to confirm the transaction.