How to Set Up The Polygon Network On MetaMask
In this article, we will guide you on setting up the Polygon Network on the MetaMask wallet.
Polygon Network (formerly known as MATIC) is a scaling solution that aims to provide tools that improve the speed, reduce the cost and complexities of transactions in the blockchain.
To set up the Polygon Network on your MetaMask wallet, please follow these steps.
You will need the following details about the Polygon Network:
- Network Name: Polygon Network
- New RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com/
- Chain ID: 137
- Currency Symbol (optional): MATIC
- Block Explorer URL (optional): https://polygonscan.com/
Now, let’s go through it step by step.
- Open your MetaMask wallet and hit the button on the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings in the menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Networks button.
- Now, you should see a list of networks. Click on Add Network below to add a custom network.
- Next, fill the fields with the necessary information about the Polygon Network and click Save.
You just set up the Polygon (MATIC) Network on your MetaMask wallet!